Outstanding restored rustic finca available in Murcia Spain. Fully legal with all paperwork.
Main detached villa: 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge with large log burner, kitchen, utility room and office.
Guest detached villa: 1 large bedroom, new kitchen, lounge, two bathrooms
- Large covered private outside lounge
- 3000m2 of secure fenced land
- 1000m2 fenced paddock
- 4 x 16m2 brick stables, electricity and water
- 1 x 14m2 stable in wood,
- 2 x tack rooms, electricity, water, approx 12m2
- Kennels – 3 large dog runs
- Wooden barn garage for one car, electricity
- 2 bay car barn with pitched roof
- Hot tub (hot springs) in attractive landscaped patio area
- Double glazed windows
- Latest alarm technology including 6 CCTV infa-red security cameras
- 1.5m satellite dish
- 2 x small sheds, one housing a 1000L water tank with pump, electricity, water
- 1 x brick shed of approx 20m2, electricity, water
- 1 x brick shed approx 12m2, electricity
- Electric front gates
- The electricity supplied to the property is 9.5kw contracted – industrial rated
- Automatic outside lights throughout grounds
- 5 mins drive to beach
- 3 mins drive to nearest golf course
- SUMA (Council tax) 400€ per year
Located on the edge of the the small village of Lomas del Rame, 5 minutes drive from the charming Spanish coastal town of Los Alcazares, Murcia, Spain
San Javier Murcia Airport 10 minutes, Alicante Airport 50 minutes.
Checkout Google maps for location
This finca has lots of charm and has been finished to a very high professional standard throughout.
MUST BE VIEWED IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE UNIQUE CHARASISTICS OF THIS RUSTIC PROPERTY